PRIMAVERA

The last months I calmed down my bike activity. Actually it was the first off-season-break after more than 20 months. Daily rain even me quiet the will to bike. Grey sky, cold hands, short day and than spending more time washing the bike than riding it. No thanks!
But since a week Lisbon changed his face. Sun came out and the daily temperature raised up to 25 degrees. Streets are suddently full of music and smells. People are back in the streets and Lisbon is alive again.

And than, finally yesterday, the new season got started! It tooked me until midday to leave home, but ones on the trails I´m back in the game.  Green landscape offers a great contrast to the blue and endless sea behind. Water comes down from Serra de Sintra, the trails are narrow and overgrown. Not only I used the winter to recover, also nature did. 70 km T-Shirt-weather later I arrive Cabo da Roca right in time for sunset.

Mission colmplete: Season started